Ralf Ponicki, born 1966 in Regensburg Germany
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering @ Fachhochschule Augsburg 1993
• Started my career as design engineer with focus on plastics component developments using CAE systems (FEA, Moldflow)
• In the following, relocation to Switzerland, working as an Application development Engineer for EMS Grivory with focus on Metal
Replacement with plastics.
• After moving back to Germany and another three years working in the role of a Key Account Manager Automotive for EMS Grivory,
I changed and started working for Sabic Innovative Plastics in the position as Product Manager Europe with focus on Specialty
Products in the Netherlands.
• From 2008 onwards I am a member of DSM Engineering Plastics in the role of a Global Marketing Manager, focusing on Product
Management and Industry Management.
• Since 2016 in am holding the position Global Program Manager Metal Replacement with emphasis on specialty products like ForTii
(PPA) and Xytron (PPS).